4.18.2005

Well, well.

Or, not so well.
I'm lazy ...fact. Over a month since my last post, and I'm starting to wonder if this is really worth the effort.

Anyways ...over the last couple of weeks, the entire household had the flu. Not pretty seeing what a nasty flu virus does to a 2 or 4 year old kid. Worst is the 2 year old ...they can't tell you what's happening until it's too late, and there's a large mess to clean. To top it, last Friday I had a tooth removed, on a very emergency basis ...so now I'm on codine and very tired.

The good news? I bowled really well last Thursday (212, 222, 223 for the set), and on Saturday I had a batted pass and 2 INT's to help my flag football team beat our second upper-division team this season ...running our record to 5-1 and placing us second in the standings with only 1 game left to play.

Playoffs!

:: My mood meter reads -- Hungry ...

No comments: