5.24.2005

From all angles

Today is just one of those.

You know. Busy -- but for no apparent reason. At all.

I've put out just about every major fire at the office, yet, I'm still going to need to take work home with me. Hate that.

Next up :: Design and implement Global Storage Management best practice guidelines. Woo Hoo. My lab needs more hardware, damn it.

To top it off, my favorite son (and only, if you're wondering) is sick today, and my wonderful wife (also only, if you're wondering) was gracious enough to arrange for and deliver him to alternate daycare.

Thanks both, April, and Danielle. Saved my sorry behind from needing to deal with being out of the office today.

:: On the Radio -- Linkin Park/Breaking the Habit

:: My mood meter reads -- "Look, a moving target!" ...

No comments: